- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
FREE DELIVERY (Royal Mail Second Class) – 2-4 Days (working days)
Tracked £2.99 – 1-2 working days (Not Guaranteed)
Royal Mail Special Delivery £8.95 -Guaranteed next day delivery when ordered placed before 3pm Mon-Fri. Orders after 3pm or weekends will be processed next working day.
Tracked delivery from £12.99 under 2kg (large/heavier orders would need to be calculated on an individual basis.Please message before placing)2-5 working days.
International Tracked from £19.99 under 2kg (large/heavier orders would need to be calculated on an individual basis.Please message before placing).3-7 working days.
No perfume, nail polish or Moroccanoil can be shipped outside the UK.
After placing your order it will go through a number of processes before it is dispatched.
- Once payment has been received some orders may be subject to a review by our anti-fraud team. This does not take long, but is in place to ensure the safety of our customers, and to prevent fraudulent transactions. Any order that does not pass this check will immediately be refunded, and the buyer will be informed of what has happened.
- Once the order has passed all checks, it will be passed over to our packing department to be packaged and processed for delivery. All orders placed before 3pm (Mon-Fri) GMT we aim to be despatched the same day when available. Orders placed after 3pm will be processed the next working day.
- Once the order has been packaged and processed for delivery it can no longer be cancelled unless returned to us by yourself. This is due to the large volume of orders we process per day, as it is simply not possible to locate one package amongst all the other orders once they are bagged and tagged for collection.
- Orders are collected by our various couriers between 3:45pm and 5pm GMT. If you have a tracking number then it should begin to be traceable once it has been scanned at the sorting office, usually between 8pm – 10pm GMT. You will receive details of how to track your item in an email sent out once your item has been collected by the courier.
- Orders that get Flagged by our payment provider for miss match address will need to be manually verified by a member of staff. To verify the billing address we will need either a utility bill , drivers licence, or some other proof of identification linking them to the Card payment address.This can be sent as a picture message or scanned document by email to email@example.com. Any fraudulent activity detected is passed onto www.actionfraud.police.uk .
Your package is now on its way to you. Depending on which service you choose at the checkout it will be delivered as soon as possible. Be aware that slower postage methods can sometimes be delayed and do not be alarmed if it takes a little longer than expected. Unfortunately we cannot deliver items ourselves so we have to rely on the couriers to deliver it on time. Please feel free to contact our customer service department if you have any questions.
We ship items all over the world, however different costs are incurred for different countries. We try to keep our prices the same throughout the world, to give all our customers the best deal we can, but sometimes in countries outside the UK, prices may vary.
Prices are correct at time of print, but please be aware that although prices on our website are always current, other sites advertising our products may not be updated as frequently. For the most up to date prices and offers remember to visit us directly.
All transactions are processed in GBP, however if you are from outside the UK it may be possible to view the prices in your own currency. Exchange rates are updated regularly, however please check before purchase.
We understand that sometimes there can be an issue with an order, whether it is simply an unwanted gift, or if the item itself malfunctions. We accept returns within 30 days of purchase, so for details regarding each situation please read below.
Please be sure to include a note in the package with the following information:
- Full Name
- Order Number
- Reason For Return
- Email Address
If the item is an unwanted gift, or simply you have decided upon delivery you no longer require the item then of course you can return it within 14 days. Items returned to us by the courier as "uncalled for" will be classed as unwanted items:
- Ensure that the product and its packaging are in a BRAND NEW and RE-SALEABLE condition. If the item is used or the packaging is damaged upon opening then we cannot re-sell and therefore cannot accept return of the product.
Unwanted items will be subject to a return charge of £3.99. This will be deducted from the final refund amount.
If a product is faulty or damaged it can be returned for replacement within 30 days of receipt. We will also cover your return postage costs providing you do NOT use an express service. In the UK we recommend using Royal Mail Second Class Recorded. We shall then send you a replacement item upon receipt of the faulty goods, along with a refund of your return postage.
After this then the product is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty. This varies from product to product.
An item can be exchanged provided that it is in an UNOPENED and RESALEABLE condition. There will be a £3.99 admin charge for an exchange and it can be exchanged for anything up to the value of the product minus the admin charge.
Returns need to be posted to:
PO Box 1160
All offers displayed on the website can be removed or changed by admin staff depending on stock levels.