- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
After placing your order it will go through a number of processes before it is despatched.
- Once payment has been received some orders may be subject to a review by our anti-fraud team. This does not take long, but is in place to ensure the safety of our customers, and to prevent fraudulent transactions. Any order that does not pass this check will immediately be refunded, and the buyer will be informed of what has happened.
- Once the order has passed all checks, it will be passed over to our packing department to be packaged and processed for delivery. All orders placed before 3pm GMT we aim to be despatched the same day when available. Orders placed after 3pm will be processed the next working day.
- Once the order has been packaged and processed for delivery it can no longer be cancelled unless returned to us by yourself. This is due to the large volume of orders we process per day, as it is simply not possible to locate one package amongst all the other orders once they are bagged and tagged for collection.
- Orders are collected by our various couriers between 3:45pm and 5pm GMT. If you have a tracking number then it should begin to be traceable once it has been scanned at the sorting office, usually between 8pm – 10pm GMT. You will receive details of how to track your item in an email sent out once your item has been collected by the courier.
Your package is now on its way to you. Depending on which service you choose at the checkout it will be delivered as soon as possible. Be aware that slower postage methods can sometimes be delayed and do not be alarmed if it takes a little longer than expected. Unfortunately we cannot deliver items ourselves so we have to rely on the couriers to deliver it on time. Please feel free to contact our customer service department if you have any questions.
We ship items all over the world, however different costs are incurred for different countries. We try to keep our prices the same throughout the world, to give all our customers the best deal we can, but sometimes in countries outside the UK, prices may vary.
Prices are correct at time of print, but please be aware that although prices on our website are always current, other sites advertising our products may not be updated as frequently. For the most up to date prices and offers remember to visit us directly.
All transactions are processed in GBP, however if you are from outside the UK it may be possible to view the prices in your own currency. Exchange rates are updated regularly, however please check before purchase.
We use Royal Mail to ship UK Mail. Here are details of the different delivery methods available:
FREE DELIVERY (Royal Mail Second Class) – 2-4 Days (working days)
Royal Mail First Class – Next Working Day (Signature Required)
We understand that sometimes there can be an issue with an order, whether it is simply an unwanted gift, or if the item itself malfunctions. We accept returns, so for details regarding each situation please read below.
Please be sure to include a note in the package with the following information:
- Full Name
- Order Number
- Reason For Return
- Email Address
If the item is an unwanted gift, or simply you have decided upon delivery you no longer require the item then of course you can return it within 30 days. Items returned to us by the courier as "uncalled for" will be classed as unwanted items:
- Ensure that the product and its packaging are in a BRAND NEW and RE-SALEABLE condition. If the item is used or the packaging is damaged upon opening then we cannot re-sell and therefore cannot accept return of the product.
- Do not stick tape on the product itself (or packaging) when returning. This can damage it and void the return.
Unwanted items when returned will be subject to a administration charge ( £4.95 for small packet items and £6.95 for larger parcels). This will be deducted from the final refund amount.
If a product is faulty or damaged it can be returned for replacement within 30 days of receipt. We will also cover your return postage costs providing you do NOT use an express service. In the UK we recommend using Royal Mail Second Class Recorded. We shall then send you a replacement item upon receipt of the faulty goods, along with a refund of your return postage.
After this then the product is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty. This varies from product to product.
An item can be exchanged provided that it is in an UNOPENED and RESALEABLE condition. There will be a £4.95 admin charge for an exchange and it can be exchanged for anything up to the value of the product minus the admin charge.
All ghd stylers are covered by the ghd 2 year manufacturer’s warranty. This means that if your styler malfunctions within 2 years of purchase ghd will replace it FREE OF CHARGE.
You must first ensure that you register the styler on the ghd website upon purchase. If not then at least before you return it. (www.ghdhair.com)
If your styler malfunctions then simply visit the ghd website, and fill in the returns form. You will be given a FREEPOST label to attach to the package and ghd normally replace the item within 2 weeks. Alternatively if your styler has malfunctioned within 30 days of purchase, then you can return it to us for a refund.
Returns need to be posted to:
PO Box 1160